6 March 2018

Film Strip Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog today!

Today there is a new challenge over at Ikesworld challenges the March theme #106 is Movie Madness. Pop on over and join in the fun!

For my make I used Alice and
Alice Kats Set of 3

I used Sticky Foam Strips to attach the Kat's card pieces and Alice

Materials used:
Alice and Alice Kats Set of 3 by Ike's Art
Sakura Pens
Black Sharpie Pen
Polka Dot Washy Tape
Black and White Fibre
Sticky Foam Strips
Neenah White Classic Card
Black cardstock

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic ! I love the design of your tag and the colouring rocks. The kitties look so crazy funny :-D LoL
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...