7 July 2017

Momument Valley Landscape Card

Hi everyone!
I'm pleased to share a new release Monument Valley USA Landscape by LeighSBDesigns

Leigh dedicate this drawing in loving memory to her Daddy, George Snaith💖

This is my make and inspiration for this wonderful landscape...I fussy cut the landscape then attached to the sky background, in reality it looks 3D.

Materials used:
Monument Valley USA image by LeighSBDesigns
Distress Inks, Stormy Sky, Brushed Corduroy, Ground Expresso
Sakura Pens
Versamark Pen
Clear Embossing powder
White and Black cardstock
Wording done in Serif craftartist2

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...