20 November 2016

Little Book Card

Today I have entered my Little Note Book Card into Lost Coast Portal To Creativity

CHALLENGE #30 THANKFUL/GIVE THANKS

http://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/challenge-30-thankfulgive-thanks-midway.html

Materials used:
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Versafine Ink, Black and Brown
White and black cardstock
Spellbinder Die (to create the little book)

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.







Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. I love this Val, so clever and works perfectly with the shrubbery stamp. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fab, love the 3D effect and the use of this beautiful stamp. Thank you for joining LCPtC challenge, hope to see you again at December.

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...