15 February 2014

Bleaching Technique

Hi everyone!

14th Feb. Friday morning craft group at Hobby Craft, today we did Bleaching! My grandson Daniel joined us today as it was inset day at school.  Daniel created pictures using his stencils then colouring them in...he gave each of the ladies one!
 Val .S (sample)




Wonderful creations by the craft group ladies

Brenda

Brenda put this card together using Daniel's (my grandson) Snail stencil pic


Pat C.


Anne


Anne put this card together using Daniel's (my grandson) stencil pic


Glen


Grace
 
Daniel's creations!


 
 
 




 
***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...