2 June 2012

Toilet Paper Technique Challenge, using Blockheads Paper Arts Floral Dress Form!

For this challenge I have used one of my new stamps from Blockheads Paper Arts 'Floral Dress Form'

Firstly I placed eight pieces of toilet paper on top of each other then soaked it with water.  I put the toilet in one of my Cuttlebug Emboss folders 'retro squares, and run it through my Cuttlebug, I then used a piece of cut and foam and inked with a blend ink from my Big and Juicy ink pad 'Mountain Meadow' I layered this over a piece of white card stock which I also inked with Mountain Meadow.  The Floral Dress image I stamped onto silk card, I finished off with black ribbon and amber gems!

 




3 comments:

  1. Wow Mom, your ETP card is awesome, well done ;0)
    Thanks for playing with us in the Blockheads Technique Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! I tried one with this same folder, but I added ink while the tp was wet. The color was kind of muddy. So your's is much nicer! Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, this is gorgeous! Love how your colors are so crisp and clean. The dress form is awesome! Thanks for playing with us in the Blockheads Textured Paper With Embossing Folders Technique Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy St Paddy Day

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: John Next Door background Leaf Stamp Promarkers  Distress Oxide  Pink Frog Smooth White Ca...