5 June 2012

Toilet Paper Technique Challenge using Blockheads Paper Arts 'Floral Dress Form'



 


For this challenge I have again used my new stamps from Blockheads Paper Arts 'Floral Dress Form'

Firstly I placed eight pieces of toilet paper on top of each other I then inked up a make-up sponge with Tim Holtz 'Sage Green' and put this into a bowl of water to which coloured the water.  I put the toilet paper in one of my Cuttlebug emboss folders and run it through my Cuttlebug.  Using the 'Floral Dress Form' image I stamped this direct onto the embossed toilet paper,  I applied green and clear gems to the image and the embossed toilet paper.  Finally this was applied to black card stock and then on to green mirror board and again onto black card stock!








4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous creation! So very wintery and elegant! Thanks for playing with us in the Blockheads ETP Technique Challenge!

    Leigh - Blockheads DT
    leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed image. Very mystical looking. Well done Mom ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color effect you got with the colored water! And, of course love that dress form (one of my favs). Super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I really like that embossing folder! And the dress form! :)
    Thanks for playing with us in the Blockheads Textured Paper With Embossing Folders Technique Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy St Paddy Day

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: John Next Door background Leaf Stamp Promarkers  Distress Oxide  Pink Frog Smooth White Ca...