9 March 2012

Blockheads Challenge: Bleach Technique Blog Hop

For this challenge I used plain card stock, I then embossed using a flourish cuttlebug folder. Using a Spellbinder label die cut I cut 3 x different sizes using my cuttlebug. With Momento Blk I stamped up the Blockheads dragonfly stamp and tulips stamp and covered with clear embossing powder, tapping of the excess then heatset with my heat tool. I applied bleach to the Blockheads dragonfly stamp and the tulips, I then used Marvy Markes to colour, then used the Sakura Stardust pens over the top of the Marvy Markers to give a nice shine.


5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Mom! Love the layout and your colours! Good luck in the challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Love the layers, embossing and the fun fold! Thanks for playing with us in our Bleach Technique Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background cool embossing. Love the layering and the bleaching. Well done Mom.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Spring card! I really like how you bleached and colored the dragonfly. Thanks for taking the Technique Challenge at Blockheads!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web page, and article is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: ���� *myweb.ncku.edu.tw*

    ReplyDelete

Happy St Paddy Day

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: John Next Door background Leaf Stamp Promarkers  Distress Oxide  Pink Frog Smooth White Ca...