10 February 2012

Blockheads Chalk Attraction Challenge, Hosted By Leigh - SB

I am pleased to show the easel card I made for the Blockheads Chalk Attraction Challenge, hosted by Leigh S-B.
To start I created the card using white cardstock, I then embossed the card using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used a Versamark stamp pad and dabbed it over the embossed area and then using Decorating Chalks purple and cerise I lightly dusted over the versamark. From the Spellbinders nestabilities, Lacey Circles, I die cut and also used the versamark and chalks, samon pink, attached the circle to the corner of the card. Using Blockheads Dragonfly stamp I coloured these in the same way and attched them to the lacey circle. To finish I used a flower stamp using the same method for colouring and attached to the card.




Thanks for visiting, Val S.

9 comments:

  1. Val, that is such a pretty card--beautiful texture, colors, and details!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Mom! You did an awesome job with my Chalk Attraction Challenge technique ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to add the dry embossing to this technique. Love this effect. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining the Blockheads Technique Challenge Chalk Attraction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dry embossing is FABULOUS! Love the shades of purple, too: my fave color. :)

    Thanks for joining the Blockheads two times in the chalk attraction technique challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the color and the embossing on that awesome easel card! I love easel cards!

    ReplyDelete

Happy St Paddy Day

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: John Next Door background Leaf Stamp Promarkers  Distress Oxide  Pink Frog Smooth White Ca...